Product Information

  • In partnership with Cor-Tuf UHPC and Innova ECO Building System , LLC, Premier UHPC homes are built to last with UHPC SIP panel walls and roofs, attached to a concrete foundation made with Cor-Tuf ultra high performing concrete.
  •  
  • Prefab bathrooms and kitchens can minimize building times and provide superior quality control.
  •  
  • Cor-Tuf UHPC is very similar to traditional concrete in terms of the materials used to make it. The ingredients used to manufacture Cor-Tuf UHPC are approximately 80 percent the same as traditional concrete. It is the remaining 20 percent of the ingredients that make Cor-Tuf unique and revolutionary.
  •  
  • As Cor-Tuf UHPC is made, integrated fibers are added to the concrete mix. The fibers vary from polyester to fiberglass bars, basalt, steel, and stainless steel. Each of these integrated fibers create a progressively stronger end product, with steel and stainless steel delivering the greatest gains in strength.
  •  
  • Cor-Tuf UHPC provides significantly more compressive strength than traditional concrete. Depending on the mix, it has a compressive strength from 24,000 pounds per square inch (psi) to more than 116,000 psi. When compared to traditional concrete (2,500 to 5,000 psi) so the difference is clear. Additionally, Cor-Tuf also exhibits a vastly increased tensile strength of 2,700 psi, versus 300 to 700 psi of traditional concrete.
  •  
  • Cor-Tuf UHPC initially hardens in two to three hours and can be handled in about eight hours following a pour. The cure time varies with temperature and humidity, but generally produces half-strength in five to seven days. Full curing is obtained in 28 days. Additional strength can be achieved with the use of supplemental techniques such as the use of increased temperature, steam, or both during curing.
Close Menu